- ENTRY: Be sure to have both audio and video muted. Be sure a reading is not in progress before unmuting.
- CHAT: Do NOT use “EVERYONE” in the chat during a reading. It is a serious distraction for all, particularly the players.
- DISCUSSIONS: To comment, use your digital “Raise Hand” under “Reactions.” Feedback to the playwright should be constructive, letting them know what you liked about it & what “threw you off”…. or took you out of it. The playwright does not need to respond. As time is tight, we ask that commentary be kept to a few sentences & stays focused on what can help the playwright improve their work.
- RECORDING: Playwrights, please ask your actors for permission to record them WHEN YOU CAST; (Not just before/during the meeting). No recording of readings is allowed without concurrence by all actors and author of the piece.
- COPYRIGHTS: Our playwrights maintain the copyright and all distribution rights of the works presented at P.A.G.E.S. No one else can distribute the plays or videos without the playwright’s written permission.
- TIMES: Doors open: 6:00 p.m. (EST) Readings run from 6:15 p.m. -10:00 p.m. (EST)
AND THIS — an unedited Zoom discussion about various aspects of this website: